A. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
B. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
- before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
C. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comply with our policy on excluding liability
- The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (e.g. loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer - because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
Comply with our policy on governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.
Abusive buyer policy overview
A. This policy outlines our expectations for buyer behaviour. When buyers don't meet these standards, sellers can report malicious behaviour on our website or by email.
B. Engaging in activities as described in this policy may result in a range of actions, including the loss of MingMart discount offers, issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on MingMart, blocking buyers from opening claims, and account suspension.
C. When we review a report of a member violating our policies, we look at the circumstances, including the members' history. We make decisions based on the evidence in the individual situation and by evaluating patterns of behaviour that create a negative value in the marketplace. If we aren't sure about something, we may not take any action. Also, because we respect our members' privacy, we can't discuss the results of any investigations.
D. Behaviours we don't allow:
- Don't demand something not offered in the original listing
- Don't make false claims
- Don't misuse returns
- Don't misuse MingMart messaging
- Don't abuse MingMart's buyer protection programmes or your payment service provider's dispute processes
- Pay for items you commit to purchase
Acceptable buying practices include adherence to the following policies:
- Communications: Your communications with sellers via email, MingMart Website or Community discussion boards should comply with our Company’s Policy.
- Unwelcome and malicious buying: We consider purchasing an item when you have no intention of completing the transaction, or circumventing a seller's buyer requirements, to be unwelcome and malicious buying.
- Contact information: All MingMart members must keep their account details up to date. We take action when we know that a member has false or missing contact information.
Unpaid item policy
Members must pay for the items they commit to purchasing on MingMart immediately.
A. When buying an item, you agree to comply with the Policy for buyer protection and that :
B. When a member uses Buy It Now to purchase an item, they must complete the purchase by sending full payment to the seller. Buyers must note:
- you are responsible for reading the full item listing before commitment to buy;
- you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item,
- if you purchase an item on a MingMart site other than mingmart.co.uk you are subject to the terms of service of that other MingMart sites solely with respect to that particular purchase.
- The cost of postage and handling, and all terms that the seller has included in the listing before deciding to purchase.
- A seller may cancel an unpaid order if the buyer doesn't pay or contact them within a reasonable time.
- Failure to pay for items is a violation of our abusive buyer policy. All unpaid items are recorded on a buyer's account. Buyers who have excessive unpaid items, or cancelled transactions, may have limits imposed, or lose their buying privileges.
Managing unpaid items
- Sellers may cancel an unpaid order if a buyer hasn't paid within a reasonable time
- Sellers would avoid falsely cancelling orders when the buyer has paid, or they may be subject to suspension
- MingMart will automatically remove feedback left by a buyer who didn't pay for an item.
Feedback may be removed when:
- The seller cancels the order due to the buyer's failure to pay
- The buyer is suspended
Why does MingMart have this policy?
This policy ensures buyers follow our guidelines on purchasing items to protect sellers and maintain a fair and safe marketplace.
Violation of MingMart user agreement
- All MingMart users must comply with the MingMart User Agreement.
- Everyone registered on MingMart has agreed to comply with our User Agreement and all other site policies.
- Comply with our policies about how they use our site features
A. Members should only use MingMart site features and processes for their intended purpose.
B. Activity that doesn't follow MingMart policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or cancelling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable concerning listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
Conformity and Guarantee
A. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
B. Upon delivery, the Goods will: